Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Easiest Brownies in the World

I finally got the day right to bring treats to Activity Days! I made this quick pan of brownies for it and I have to admit, I tried one. I wanted to eat the entire pan. SO YUMMY! I adapted it from a recipe off My Kitchen Cafe - the chocolate chips are my addition! The picture makes it look like they aren't done in the middle. They are cooked through, they were just that moist. Of course, it wouldn't be me if there weren't some little mishap involved in the making of any treat! Someone turned off the oven before they were done and when I came down to check on them, I found that I had to put them back in for another 20 minutes. So, they went late to Ashlyn's Activity and they didn't cool all the way. Whatever...they were awesome!


Easiest Brownies in the World
1 12oz bag of chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet, but use whatever suits your tastes)
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 large eggs @ room temperature
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips
Heat the oven to 350.
Melt butter and 12 oz. chocolate chips in a saucepan. Stir constantly and remove from heat when melted.
Pour into a large bowl.
Blend in sugar.
Add eggs, blending fully one at a time.
Add flour and beat well for 3 or 4 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350.
Reduce heat to 325 and cook 10 minutes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment