Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Anniversary Chicken


I'm not sure where I got this recipe, but it is so good that I feel I should credit someone for it! I use Hidden Valley Ranch, made from the package of seasonings. (It is the only Ranch that I like) Although I'm sure freshly cooked and crumbled bacon would take this dish to a whole other level, I have used the pre-cooked, pre-crumbled, packaged bacon with great results. It is quick and easy and very tasty!

Anniversary Chicken

2 Tbls. vegetable oil

6 chicken breasts

1/2 cup Teriyaki basting sauce

1/2 cup Ranch dressing

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

3 green onions, chopped

crumbled bacon

Preheat oven to 350.

Heat oil and brown chicken for a minute on each side.

Put chicken in a greased 9x13 dish. Brush with Teriyaki sauce, spoon on ranch, sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon.

Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment